Lifestyle Acreage on the edge of the City
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Reminiscent of a luxury ski lodge, this grand brick home commands your attention from the moment you pull into the driveway. Entering from the road through the security gates, this sprawling retreat awaits your arrival, and once inside visitors are greeted with jaw-dropping ceiling heights in the entry and formal room's, as well as the luxury of timber lined ceilings, the seductive sparkle of crystal chandeliers and the overall grand proportion of the living spaces.
With an emphasis on size both inside and out, this home boasts both formal and casual living and dining, 4 huge built-in bedrooms plus office (or 5th bedroom) 2 bathrooms (ensuite & main), powder room, wet bar, 4 car accommodation (double garage & double tandem carport), 2 impressive outdoor living spaces plus a huge yard just minutes from schools, shops and the CBD.
- Formal lounge & dining room with18' ceiling height
- Marble lined wood burning fireplace in formal space
- East facing casual meals enjoys views over the front yard
- Second living room boasts wet bar & powder room
- 4 built-in bedrooms (large master suite with ensuite & WIR)
- Office or 5th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Solid timber kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 superb outdoor spaces designed for winter & summer use
- Double garage plus double carport (in tandem)
- 100,000lt inground tank plumbed to the whole house
- Security System
- 3 x reverse cycle air conditioners (bed 1 & both living spaces)
- 7 x ceiling fans (bedrooms, office, lounge & family dining)
- 2 water features including large formal fountain in front yard
- Fully fenced 6,000m2 block with remote control access in exclusive Cotswold Hills
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Office: 1 or 5th bedroom
Multi level home with ceiling heights up to staggering 18'. Security System. Fans x 7. Air-conditioner x 3. TV antenna. ADSL ready with NBN available in street.
Garage Spaces: 2
Carport Spaces: 2 in tandem
Tanks: 100,000lt rainwater tank plumber to whole house.
Short commute to new look Market Square Wilsonton (Coles, Woolworths, banks, post office, food outlets, specialty shops, doctor, chemist & pathology) & St Andrew's Hospital. 11 minutes to Grand Central & the CBD.
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.