Invest In Your Future
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located within walking distance to Darling Heights Primary School and the Japanese Gardens, this well presented solid brick home would be perfect for the first home buyer, retiree or investor. Sitting on a fully fenced 634m2 block, the home boasts light filled interiors, updated finishes, and a family friendly layout. Simply add it to your portfolio or move in and enjoy a great place to call home. Either way, watch your investment grow.
- Spacious lounge
- 2 dining rooms
- 3 generous built-in bedrooms
- Large office
- Beautifully appointed bathroom
- Eat-in kitchen offers great storage & heaps of bench space
- Belling Freestanding Range Cooker with double ovens (69lt +39) & gas cooktop (with wok burner)
- Separate laundry with backyard access
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area
- Security screens to most windows & doors
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms & lounge (x 4)
- Reverse cycle air conditioners x 2 (lounge & master)
- Natural gas for HWS, cooking & heater point (lounge)
- Single garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard with rear access
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Above ground tank for garden use
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 634m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Security Screens to some windows & doors. Natural gas. TV antenna & NBN. Ceiling fans x 4. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners x 2.
Garage Spaces: Single
Shed: 3m x 3m garden shed
Tank: Aboveground for garden use
Great location close to schools, USQ, shops, medical centres & parks.
634m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.