Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Smart buyers must inspect
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate brick home is situated in a quiet Middle Ridge neighbourhood within walking distance to Gabbinbar State School making it highly attractive to families. All buyers will appreciate the large backyard that this home offers as it sits on an impressive 731m2 fully fenced block.
The interiors are light filled as the home offers northern orientation with a layout that boasts 2 living zones, a massive undercover outdoor area and 4 spacious built-in bedrooms. Make sure you inspect today, as this home with so many great attributes is sure to sell quickly.
- 2 living spaces
- Large kitchen with adjoining dining room
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms
- Large covered outdoor space enjoy northern aspects
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in master & second living space
- Security screens to all windows & doors
- 10,000lt of combined water storage in 2 aboveground tanks
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Natural gas to HWS
- Fully fenced 731m2 block
- Walking distance to Gabbinbar State School
- Close to local shops, golf course & great parkland with extensive walking tracks
- Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping centres
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 731m2 approx
Reverse cycle air conditioner. TV Antenna & NBN ready. Natural Gas to HSW.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: 3m x 3m Garden Shed
Rainwater Tank: 2 x 5,000lt tanks plumbed to kitchen sink, WCs & outside tap
Close to great parkland with extensive walking path. Walking distance to Gabbinbar State Primary School & Preschool. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to local shops and golf course.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.