Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate Lifestyle Property
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
You will be amazed to discover this truly unique lifestyle property hidden from the world in the middle of suburbia. Screened from the street and neighbours by mature trees, this spacious home not only will meet the needs of a large family with its 5 big bedrooms and 3 large living rooms but it also boasts parking for 5 vehicles, has a 4 bay/24 x 8m shed with shower & toilet and is surrounded by 3 acres of greenery. Close to the golf course, escarpment parkland and major shopping centres, you can live among the gum trees without leaving the city.
- 3 separate and very large living spaces (lounge, family living & rumpus))
- 5 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 3 bathrooms (ensuite with twin basins)
- Chefs kitchen with commercial quality Waldorf stove
- Well appointed laundry
- Massive outdoor space with northern aspect
- Garaging for FIVE cars - double garage & triple carport
- 4 bay (24x8m) solid corefilled block shed with 3 phase power, bathroom, mechanics pit & wine cellar
- Wood burning fire in family living plus 3 gas heater points
- Ceiling fans x 7 (bedrooms, living & lounge)
- 20,000 gals combined water storage over 4 tanks (plumbed to whole house & yard)
- Town water
- 2 septic tanks
- Close to Glen Lomond Park with 3 walking/riding tracks
- Middle Ridge Golf Course minutes away
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 1.26ha (3.11 acres) approx
House: 34 squares approx
Insulated ceilings. 9' ceilings. Bottle gas for cooking & heating. Wood burning fire. Ceiling fans x 7.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: 24m x 8m powered shed with bathroom, mechanics pit & wine cellar
Rainwater Tank: 20,000 gals combined rainwater storage plumbed to house & yard
Close to Middle Ridge Golf Course. Convenient shopping at K-mart, Aldi, Woolworths at the Ridge & High Street Plaza. Also close by is Glen Lomond Park with 3 major tracks which will delight the enthusiastic walker or rider.
1.2548 ha / 3.1 acres
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.