Elegant Living Parkside
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Shielded from the outside by high walls and mature landscaping, this grand federation style brick home not only delivers on elegant living inside but you will be forgiven for thinking you have entered your own private sanctuary miles from the bustle of the modern world.
Set on a large fully fenced 819m2 block with elevated views overlooking neighbouring parkland, this impressive home has been meticulously detailed with classic finishes such as a picture rails, wall panelling, period style lights, gorgeous tiles and warm timber accents, all adding to the casual sophistication this home boasts.
- Elegant formal lounge & dining rooms for refined entertaining
- Casual dining & family living open onto the outdoors
- Wood burning fireplace is a feature in the living room
- 4 grand built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 elegant bathrooms (powder room)
- Well appointed kitchen with great storage & heaps of bench space
- Covered veranda at the front of the home
- Large gazebo is perfectly positioned for entertaining
- Sensational views over the adjacent parkland while retaining privacy
- Reverse cycle air conditioners in lounge, living & master bedroom
- Security system
- Security screens to some windows & doors
- Walking distance to Middle Ridge State School
- Medical centre, chemist, child care facility & local specialty shops also within walking distance
- Access to extensive walking tracks that link all the way to the Waterbird Habitat & beyond
- Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping centres
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 819m2 approx
9' ceilings. Security System. TV antenna & NBN ready. Air Conditioners x 3. Wood burning fireplace. Quality curtains, shutters & blinds are a feature throughout.
Garage Spaces: Double
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Walking distance to Middle Ridge Primary School. Christian Outreach Centre also close by. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Walk to medical centre, chemist, child care facility and local specialty shops. Parkland opposite with access to extensive walking paths.
819m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.