Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Total Package including Prime Location.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated in a quiet, leafy street close to Rangeville State Primary School and the High Street Shopping Centre, this delightful home will turn heads. Sitting on a large 744m2 fully fenced block surrounded by established gardens, this sold brick home has just undergone a complete update that buyers will appreciate.
Materials have been chosen to be both beautiful and hardwearing, where nothing appears precious or off-limits; instead, the decor makes you want to kick off your shoes and settle in, especially around the fireplace on a cold winters night. Colours have been expertly layered against a classical neutral backdrop, while the highly functional but gorgeous kitchen and sensational bathrooms are straight from a magazine.
Perfectly positioned, fabulously finished and priced to sell!
Make sure you don't miss out.
- 2 living rooms
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms
- 2 impressive bathrooms (ensuite with double vanity)
- Sensational kitchen with quality appliances including 2 x dish drawers
- Stone benchtops are a feature throughout
- Large north-facing covered outdoor area
- 4 car accommodation double garage PLUS double carport
- Wood burning fireplace
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners (family & lounge)
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, lounge & family
- Security screens to all windows & doors
- Quality shutters & curtains
- Fully fenced yard with established gardens & lawn locker
- Above ground rainwater tank plumbed to kitchen sink & outside tap
- TV antenna & NBN ready
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 744m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners (x2). Ceiling fans (x6). Security screens to all windows & doors.
Garage Spaces: Double
Rainwater Tank: Above ground tank plumbed to kitchen & outside tap
Fully fenced & landscaped yard. Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza & Woolworths at the Range. Close to Rangeville State Primary school & Picnic Point.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
744m² / 0.18 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.