Great House In Great Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Not only does this home have a great location close to schools & shops, but recent updates have modernised the interiors of this attractive weatherboard home. Set on a manageable low maintenance block, this highly desirable home will appeal to retirees,investers and young families.
Boasting some lovely original features including 9ft ceilings, polished timber floors and timber casement windows, there is also some modern inclusions that add to its appeal. A well equipped kitchen with stone benchtops, a 90cm freestanding stove with 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher plus a fully renovated bathroom which is central to the bedrooms.
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living/dining room
- Bonus living space would be perfect as rumpus or office
- Gleaming white kitchen with stone tops & stainless steel appliances
- Impressive modern bathroom
- Single carport
- Timber floors with carpet to bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner & gas heater point in living room
- Insulated ceilings
- Fenced yard with garden shed
- Walking distance to St Thomas Moore's Primary School & Centenary Heights High School
- Close to specialty stores & food outlets at Southtown Shopping Centre
- Short commute to Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street, Aldi, and K-Mart Shopping Centres
- Close to the CBD, City Golf Course and great parkland
This home offers the perfect opportunity for those wanting to enjoy all the comforts of a low maintenance home while enjoying the benefits of a convenient location in sought-after area. Don't wait for someone else to take advantage of this great home, seize the opportunity today and reap the rewards in the future.
Property Type: House
Land: 496m2 approx
Insulated ceiling. TV ariel and NBN ready. Natural gas for cooking, hot water & heater point.
Garage Spaces: Detached single carport
Close to schools, shops and some of Toowoomba's top parks, plus it is also only a short commute to the city centre.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
496m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.