Charming Cottage with Exclusive Address
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated just a stone's throw away from Queens Park, this enchanting worker's cottage will be popular with buyers looking to purchase in this highly desirable neighbourhood. Not only does it offer the rare opportunity of living close to the CBD with restaurants, cafes and the cinema only a short stroll away, but it's tucked away in a quiet tree lined side street surrounded by quality heritage homes. Sitting on a 613m2 fully fenced block, it has two street frontages, and the current owners passion for gardening will be appreciated as the yard is a delightful mix of low maintenance natives and edible fruits and vegetables.
• 3 generous bedrooms (2 built-in)
• Large living room with gas fireplace
• Timber & stone adds ambience to the well appointed kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Open and bright dining room overlooks rear garden
• Beautifully appointed bathroom
• Good sized laundry
• Massive covered outdoor space is perfect for entertaining
• Wrap around verandah at the front of the home
• Hoop pine floors, high ceilings, stained glass, tongue and grove vj walls
• Detached single garage with workshop and rear lane access
• 3 aboveground tanks plumbed to outside taps & washing machine
• Fully fenced yard with rear access & garden shed
• 2kW solar electric system = negative power bill for this owner
• Insulated ceilings
• Walk to work in the city or to cafes and restaurants on the weekends
• Queens Park at the end of the street
• Close to Fairholme College, Toowoomba Grammar School, East Toowoomba State School, Mater Dei Primary School & TAFE
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 613m2 approx
11' ceilings. Insulated ceilings. Hoop pine floor boards in bedrooms & lounge. Natural Gas to HWS, cooktop & heater point. NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: Detached single with workshop
Rainwater Tank: 3 x aboveground tanks plumbed to outside taps & laundry
Fully fenced with access to garage from Lawson Lane. Close to Queens Park, CBD & some of Toowoomba bests schools.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.