Sensational Acreage Offers The Best Of Both Worlds
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Located only 15 minutes from Grand Central and the CBD, this large 45 sq (417sm) contemporary home sits on a fully fenced 4,050m2 block and offers an impressive list of features that is sure to please.
With an emphasis on size throughout and a clever family friendly layout it boasts a huge 15m x 5m screened deck for entertaining; 3 large indoor living spaces and 4 massive bedrooms, but that's only the inside, check out the 12x7.5m powered shed that dad will fall in love with, and the level yard for the kids.
- 3 living spaces media, family and large downstairs rumpus
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite with double vanity)
- 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- Under-roof 15m x 5m screened deck
- Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances
- Freestanding stove with 6 burner gas cooktop
- 9' ceilings
- Ducted air and ceiling fans (x 8)
- Quality carpet and blinds
- Security screens to most windows & doors
- 35,000lt combined water storage in 4 tanks
- Double garage with internal access
- 12m x 7.5m powered shed accommodates 3 cars plus has room for workshop
- Glenvale State Primary School nearby
- Austar, TV Ariel and ADSL internet.
If you're looking for the perfect retreat for your family, somewhere close to the action but has room to escape, than this stunning home has to be high on your list to inspect.
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 4,050m2 approx
House: 45 squares / 417m2 approx
9' ceilings. Insulated ceilings and walls. Ducted Air Conditioning. 8 x ceiling fans in family, dining, deck & bedrooms.
Garage Spaces: Double Garage with internal access
Tanks: 35,000lt combined storage to toilets, laundry and outside taps
Other Sheds: 12m x 7.5m powered shed (3 car accommodation plus workshop)
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. 15mins to Grand Central Shopping Centre. 12mins to Clifford Gardens and Wilsonton Shopping Centres. 6mins to Glenvale State Primary School who since 1982 boast a long history of academic excellence and a supportive school culture.
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.