Attention First Home Buyers, Investors & Retirees
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
From its front sunroom, to the well appointed kitchen, out to the large outdoor space and equally impressive massive backyard, this tidy home will surprise and delight. Featuring original timber floors, and offering a bright, modern, airy feel, this 3 bedroom weatherboard home sits on a large 751m2 fully fenced block that buyers will find very attractive.
- 3 great bedrooms (2 built-in)
- Lounge plus enclosed sunroom
- Impressive kitchen with stone benchtops adjoins dining room
- Freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Modern two-way bathroom will delight
- Double carport with additional parking in shed
- Large 4 bay shed with power
- Huge covered outdoor space overlooks the private backyard
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Security screens to all windows & doors
- Gas heater point & ceiling fan in lounge
- Tank connected outside tap and kitchen
- Close to schools, major shopping centre & CBD
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 751m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. 8'6 ceilings. Bottle Gas. TV antenna & NBN Ready.
Garage space: Double Carport
Shed: Accommodates 4 car with power
Tank: Tank with outside tap and to kitchen
Fully fenced landscaped yard with rear access. Close to Harristown State High and primary Schools & Concordia Lutheran College. Close to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre & the city.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.