Warm And Inviting, A Place To Call Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this attractive classic brick home is surrounded by a sensational dry-spell garden that has been cleverly planted with hardy natives and succulents that need little maintenance. Packed with colour and texture, the garden is a feature that can be seen and appreciated from every room in the home.
Set on a large 720m2 fully fenced block in a prime location close to the University, this home has a good size rear yard, handy shed and a functional layout, and is also welcoming and peaceful. It will be the perfect place to call home.
- 4 built-in bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Formal lounge & dining room
- Family living & meals area
- Well equipped kitchen with good storage, dishwasher & electric appliances
- Large covered alfresco dining space
- Double lockup garage
- Approx 6m x 3m shed
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in family
- 2 x gas heater points (formal lounge & family)
- 2 x ceiling fans (family & bed 1)
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Aboveground 3,000lt tank
- Fully fenced, private and secure rear yard
- High demand location close to the University of Southern Queensland
- Convenient shopping at Westridge, The Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres
- Close to 7 Springs Medical Centre which boast 3 general practices and a dental practice
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 720m2 approx
TV ariel. Natural gas for hot water & heater points. Ceiling fans x 2. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner. Security Screens.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: Approx 6m x 3m shed
Tank: 3,000lt aboveground tank
Fully fenced yard with rear access. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to medical centre, USQ, schools and park.
- Double Garage
720m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.