- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well-presented quality home boasting spacious open plan living, 3 good size bedrooms all with built-ins, plus generous size study or 4th bedroom. Master with large WIR and ensuite. Excellent covered outdoor entertainment/pergola area directly off the modern kitchen with dishwasher and central dining area. Formal lounge on entry, air conditioning, spacious laundry, town water, and double garage with internal access.
This home is privately nestled in a great neighbourhood with a Rural Outlook from the front.
Other Features include:
- 3 Bedrooms plus Study
- Two bathrooms (Ensuite to Main)
- Spacious WALK IN ROBE to Main with exit door to yard
- Generous kitchen with extra bench space and walk in pantry
- 2 x separate living areas
- Neutral colour walls throughout
- Air conditioning to main living areas
- Undercover outdoor area
- 2000 Gallon Rainwater tank
- 2 x Garden Sheds
- Colourbond fencing to 3 x sides
- Solar Panels
- Sizeable 2281m2 block, plenty of room for the kids to play
Escape the hustle and bustle whilst still being so close to all of Highfields and Toowoomba's amenities. A perfect location to just relax and sit back and watch the kids and pets play or alternatively unwind with a glass of wine at the end of the busy day.
Close to schools, shops, chemists, GP, food outlets, transport and only a 20 minute drive to town....you have the conveniences of city living at your doorstep while enjoying the rural lifestyle. This property is an absolute must to view.
To arrange an inspection please contact:
Tony Franke - 0410 540 005
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.