Sensational Home In Highly Sought After Street!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Making the most of a great location in a quiet cul-de-sac, and oriented to take advantage of north eastern aspects, this sensational home delivers on style and liveability. Its spacious design offers a great sense of light and space, while versatile living spaces deliver functionality and luxury. Set on a fully fenced 648m2 block, this 31 square home has been finished to a high standard and with a number of attributes buyers will love and is sure to sell quickly.
• 2 living rooms (formal & family)
• 2 dining spaces (formal & family)
• 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (sumptuous master suite with WIR)
• 2 luxurious bathrooms (ensuite with twin vanities)
• Kitchen boasts stone benches & European appliances including 90cm freestanding stove
• Under roof outdoor entertainment
• Extra large double garage with rear access
• Side access for caravan or boat
• 2 x 5,000lt aboveground tanks plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside taps
• Ducted air conditioning + gas heater points (x2)
• Fully fenced yard
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 648m2 approx
House: 288.6m2 or 31 squares approx
Insulated ceilings. Ducted Air Conditioning. Natural gas for cooking, heating (2 x points) & HWS.
Garage Spaces: Double
Tank: 2 x 5,000lt aboveground tanks plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside taps
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Walk to Gabbinbar State Primary School. Close to convenience store and golf course. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Range, High Street, Aldi, The Ridge and K-Mart Shopping Centres.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
648m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.