Sensational Home In Top Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A spacious layout that makes the most of northern aspects, manicured lawns, sizeable yard, quiet cul-de-sac location, and its proximity to schools, shops and the golf course, are sure to put this home at the top of any buyers list.
Immaculately presented both inside and out, this contemporary home looks great from the street and is as impressive inside. A light, bright interior, where hardwearing materials have been chosen to withstand the rough and tumble of a growing family, yet still offers all the glamour required when entertaining.
- 2 living zones (media can be closed off from the rest of the home)
- 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite with twin vanities)
- Large under roof alfresco fitted with cafe blinds & ceiling fan
- Ducted air conditioning & back to base security system
- Natural gas for cooking (including BBO pt) and instantaneous hot water system
- Aboveground tank plumbed to whole house
- 9' ceiling height
- 678m2 full fenced block with rear access & garden shed
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 678m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Ducted air conditioner. 9' ceiling height. Ceiling fan to alfresco. Back to Base Security System.
Garage Spaces: 2
Other Sheds: Garden Shed
Rainwater Tank: Aboveground tank plumbed to whole house
Fully fenced yard with rear access. Walking distance to Gabbinbar State Primary Schools & Preschools. Convenient shopping at Aldi, Woolworths at the Range & the Ridge, IGA at High Street Plaza and Coles & Kmart at the Toowoomba Plaza. Close to golf club.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
678m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.