Top Address At Affordable Price
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an idyllic location overlooking a Nature Reserve you would be forgiven for thinking you were miles away from the bustle of city life, but instead you are in the heart of Middle Ridge, surrounded by prestige homes, close to shops and schools.
A spacious and functional layout, high ceilings, light filled interiors, a neutral palette with warm timber flooring are just a few attributes of this home, but what sets it apart, is it's connection with nature. The family living zone opens onto a massive outdoor space which boasts room for both dining and lounging. With views over the adjoining parkland, it is sure to become a favourite spot to sit while watching the kids play in the secure backyard or to catch a glimpse of the local wildlife.
- 2 living rooms lounge & open plan family living
- 4 built-in bedrooms (Master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms
- Double garage
- Stone benchtop to well appointed kitchen
- Alfresco has been fitted with blinds
- Timber flooring to living zone
- Carpet to bedrooms and lounge
- Quality curtains and blinds
- Security screens to some windows & all doors
- 10,000lt aboveground rainwater tank
- Fully fenced yard with rear access and garden sheds
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 600m2 approx
Reverse cycle air conditioner to living room. 9' ceilings. Insulated ceilings & walls.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: 2 x 1m x 3m garden sheds
Rainwater Tank: 10,000lt aboveground tank
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Close to Middle Ridge State School and Christian Outreach College. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to medical centre, chemist and specialty shops.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.