Stylish Classic Brick In Fabulous Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This attractive lowset brick home will appeal to families, as not only is it within walking distance to Middle Ridge Primary School, but it is also close to great shopping centres, a medical centre, chemist, sports fields, parkland and fabulous walk tracks.
Built by Arden Vale Homes, it offers classic interiors with rich details and impressive living areas. At the front of the home is the formal lounge, while a cathedral ceiling over the open plan family living at the rear adds to the feeling of space in this already large room. Enclosing the generous outdoor entertainment area has made it usable in all weather conditions year round, while adding to the homes living space.
• 2 living rooms formal lounge and family living
• 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite, main and powder)
• Great kitchen offers good storage and heaps of bench space
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining space
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Double garage with internal access
• Fully fenced yard with rear access
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 627m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse cycle air conditioner. Fans in bedrooms. New electric 250lt HWS. Stone benchtop in kitchen. NBN connected.
Garage Spaces: Double
Walking distance to Middle Ridge State Primary School & Preschool. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart shopping centres. Close to medical centre and chemist. Enjoy local parkland with extensive walking tracks.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.