Absolutely Amazing! Award Winning Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A clever split-level design, resulting in soaring ceiling heights in the lower living areas, panoramic glazing which draws the garden inside, a fabulous layout with great orientation, and attention details are features that caught the eyes of judges and made this home the winner of two 2014 Queensland Master Builders Awards including the esteemed President's Award.
Bathed in light, and dressed in a relaxed contemporary feel that will appeal to all, this home boasts three living areas inside, as well as an extensive outdoor entertaining space surrounded by lush landscaping. Spotted gum floors to the lower living zone adds warmth, while carpet has been installed in the Media Room and bedrooms for comfort. Natural stone and gorgeous porcelain tiles, quality curtains and shutters, also add to the layers of luxury that is key to the success of this home.
- 3 living rooms - media, family and kids activity
- Luxurious master suite with WIR and ensuite (double vanity, twin showers and spa bath)
- 3 additional generously proportioned built-in bedrooms at the rear of the home
- 2 sensational bathrooms
- Entertainers kitchen with butler's pantry, 2 ovens, microwave, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large office with built-in joinery
- Well appointed laundry
- Ducted air conditioning and gas fireplace
- Triple garage with drive thru access to 6m x 4m powered shed
- Fully fenced 704m2 block with professionally landscaped yard
Located in a first-class Middle Ridge cul-de-sac, surrounded by prestige homes and close to a Nature Reserve, this sophisticated modern family home, is spacious and yet intimate, beautiful while still being practical and comfortable.
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 704m2 approx
House: 322m2 or 35 squares approx
Spotted gum timber floors to lower living area. 9-11" Ceilings. Ducted Air Conditioning. Natural gas to HWS, cooking & fireplace. Insulated ceilings and walls
Garage Spaces: Triple
Shed: 6m x 4m Powered Shed
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Walking distance to Middle Ridge State Primary School. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to shops, chemist and medical centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.