Stylish Classic brick in fabulous location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This solid brick home will tick all the right boxes for those looking for a cul-de-sac location close to schools and great amenities. Not only is it within walking distance to Middle Ridge State Primary School and Christian Outreach College, but it is also close to two of Toowoombas best shopping centres, Masters Home Improvements, a medical centre, chemist, sports fields, and parkland.
And if that's not enough, it sits on a fully fenced 672sm block with a good size rear yard, handy garden shed, and the house offers a functional layout with great living spaces. It will be the perfect place to call home.
• Formal lounge & dining
• Open plan family living & casual dining
• 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite and family)
• Great kitchen offers good storage and heaps of bench space
• Under cover outdoor entertaining space
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Natural gas for hot water & heater points in living & lounge
• Double garage with internal access
• Solar power (13 panels = 3.5kWh)
• 2000lt rainwater tank
• Garden shed
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 672 m2 approx
House: 25 squares approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse cycle air conditioner. Fans in bedrooms. Natural Gas to HWS & heater points. TV Ariel. NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: Garden Shed
Walking distance to Middle Ridge State Primary School , Preschool & Christian Outreach College. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart shopping centres. Close to medical centre and chemist.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.