Outstanding Location, Great Home & A Shed
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stylish modern brick home sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes. Set on a fully fenced and landscaped 630m2 block, a key selling point is its sizable rear yard and shed. Families will also love its outstanding location close to schools and shops.
Immaculately presented, the home is warm and welcoming, with a neutral palette and a flexible design which will allow you to dress it according to your own style. Ticking all the right boxes, this home should be at the top of your list, so don't delay inspect today!!!!
- Formal lounge & dining room
- Open plan family living/dining
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms (family & ensuite)
- Kitchen boasts stone benches, induction cooktop & walk-in pantry
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area fitted with blinds
- Double garage with internal access
- 5.3m x 3m shed plus garden shed
- 3 x 3,000lt aboveground tanks plumbed to laundry, WCs & 1 outside tap
- Reverse cycle air conditioners x 3 (Family, lounge & bed 1)
- Ceiling fans x 2 (bedrooms)
- TV Ariel & NBN ready (home network setup)
- Fully fenced yard
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 630m2 approx
House: 241m2 or 26 squares approx
8'6 ceilings. Insulated ceilings. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners x 3. Ceiling fans x 2. 321lt Electric HWS.
Garage Spaces: Double
Tank: 3 x 3,000lt aboveground tanks plumbed to laundry, WCs & 1 outside tap
Shed: 5.3m x 3m Shed PLUS Garden Shed
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Walk to Gabbinbar State/Middle Ridge Primary Schools. Close to convenience store and golf course. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Range, High Street, Aldi, The Ridge and K-Mart Shopping Centres.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.