Grand Brick Home Delivers Everyday Elegance
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on a large fully fenced 709m2 block in a fabulous location, this impressive classic brick home is surrounded by a mature lush garden, and is packed with extras that will delight buyers. Boasting multiple living spaces both indoors and out, including a formal lounge and dining room, theatre room, family living/dining room and 2 huge outdoor spaces, there are plenty of spots for relaxation.
Classic details such as a picture rail in the formal rooms and master bedroom, 2-pak kitchen and bathrooms, period style lighting, add to the sophisticated finish of this spacious home.
- 3 living rooms
- 2 dining spaces (formal & casual)
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- Study or sitting room/nursery is next to the master suite
- 2 covered outdoor spaces
- 2 luxurious bathrooms
- Impressive kitchen with quality appliances including gas cooktop
- Ducted air conditioning
- Crimesafe security screens to all windows & doors
- 2 x gas heater points (lounge & family)
- 750lt tank for yard use
- Walking distance to both Middle Ridge & Gabbinbar State Schools
- Close to local shops, chemist and medical centre
- Enjoy extensive walking paths through great parkland
- Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping centres
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Bedrooms: 4 PLUS study
Land: 709m2 approx
Ducted air conditioning. Natural Gas for cooking, hot water and heating (2 points - formal lounge and family living). 10' ceiling in formal lounge & dining with 8'6 ceilings throughout the rest of the home. Security system and Crimesafe security screens to all windows and doors.
Garage Spaces: Double
Rainwater Tank: 750lt tank
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Close to Waterbird Habitat and other parks offering extensive walking path. Walking distance to both Middle Ridge and Gabbinbar State Primary Schools & Preschools. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to shops, chemist and medical centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.