Prize Location with Home to Match
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sunshine, bushland views, sunsets and drinks on the deck. These are just some of the attributes that you could enjoy as owner of this fabulous two storey home in prime Middle Ridge location. With Neilsen Park Bushland Reserve right at your back door, not only will you feel like you are miles from everyone but the daily visits from native birds and wildlife is sure to become a much-loved feature your family is sure to enjoy.
Set on an impressive 721m2 block with ample yard space, the home is spread over 2 levels, each boasting large outdoor spaces, as well as 4 bedrooms including generous parents' retreat, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, and accommodation for 2 vehicles. Easy to live in and easy to love, this is the home you will want to call home.
- 2 living spaces (formal lounge & family)
- Second storey parents retreat complete with ensuite & WIR
- 3 additional spacious built-in bedrooms on ground floor
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite boast bathtub, shower & separate toilet)
- Covered outdoor space on ground level
- Covered deck off main bedroom
- Well appointed kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Double garage with remote access
- 721m2 fully fenced block with rear access
- 5,000lt rainwater above ground tank for yard use
- Garden shed
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 721m2 approx
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners. TV antenna & NBN ready
Garage Spaces: Double with remote control access
Shed: Garden Shed
Tank: 5,000lt above ground rainwater tank plumbed to garden tap
Fully fenced rear yard with side access. Walking distance to Middle Ridge State Primary School. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to local shops, chemist & medical centre.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.