Remarkable Property has it All
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Not only does this great home come at an affordable price but it offers the perfect combination of location, sizeable yard and practical layout.
Sitting on a large fully fenced 764m2 block in a popular neighbourhood close to schools, shops and parkland, the home has been oriented so that the windows in the living zone not only open onto the gardens but they flood these rooms with natural light. Well presented with a fresh and neutral decor, this home is ready for your family to move in and enjoy. To delay will mean you miss out.
- 2 living spaces
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Well appointed kitchen boast gas cooktop & walk-in pantry
- Large covered outdoor space enjoy north-easterly aspects
- Double garage with rear access
- Paved area for boat or trailer
- 6m x 3m shed
- 3 reverse cycle air conditioners (bed 1, lounge & family)
- 2 gas heater points
- Walking distance to Gabbinbar State School
- Close to local shops, golf course & great parkland with extensive walking tracks
- Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping centres
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 764m2 approx
Ceiling insulation. Reverse cycle air conditioners x 3. TV Antenna & NBN installed. Natural Gas to HSW, Gas Cooktop & 2 heater points.
Garage Spaces: Double
Shed: 6m x 3m Shed
Fully fenced yard with rear access via garage. Paved area for boat or trailer. Close to great parkland with extensive walking path. Walking distance to Gabbinbar State Primary School & Preschool. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, High Street Plaza, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to local shops & golf course.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.