Prime Position, with Heaps on offer!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you love cooking and entertaining than this is the house for you. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to schools, shops and the golf course, this superbly finished home has one of the best kitchen and entertainment zones currently on the market.
A massive north-facing under roof outdoor space has been fully enclosed with caf blinds so that it works seamlessly all year round, adding to the available living space and when combined with the additional outdoor dining zone works perfectly when entertaining a crowd. Central to both the outdoor spaces and the casual living zone inside, the large kitchen combines drama with functionality. It may be on show, but everything can be hidden away in cabinets, and the cook in your family will love the large freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and expanse of bench tops.
- 2 living zones (media & family)
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite with twin vanities)
- Massive under roof entertainment area fitted with cafe blinds
- Separate outdoor dining space
- Sensational kitchen with pass through windows to both outdoor spaces
- Freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop plus twin dish-drawers
- Well appointed laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in media
- Natural gas for cooking & instantaneous hot water system
- 10,000lt aboveground tank plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside tap
- 648m2 full fenced block with remote access
- Garden shed
- Austar, TV Antenna & NBN available
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 648m2 approx
Insulated ceilings & walls. Ducted air conditioner. Ceiling fan in media.
Garage Spaces: 2
Other Sheds: Garden Shed
Rainwater Tank: 10,000lt above ground tank plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside tap
Fully fenced yard with remote access. Close to Gabbinbar State Primary Schools & Preschools. Convenient shopping at Aldi, Woolworths at the Range & the Ridge, IGA at High Street Plaza and Coles & Kmart at the Toowoomba Plaza. Close to golf club.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.