Ticking All The Right Boxes
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This perfectly presented 4 bedroom classic brick home is in a highly desirable location within walking distance to Middle Ridge State School as well as being handy to parkland, medical centre and shops. Ideal for buyers of all ages this great home is spacious and light filled thanks to its excellent northern aspect and a clever layout. Simple but elegant finishes compliment a neutral palette and add to the sense of sanctuary that envelopes all who enter.
Set on a fully fenced 615m2 block with rear access this home is sure to surprise and charm.
- 2 living rooms
- 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cook top & walk-in pantry
- North facing covered outdoor space
- Double garage with remote control access
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Gas heater point in family room
- 1.5kW solar system
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- 10,000lt inground tank plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside tap
- Security screens to windows & sliding glass doors
- Close to Middle Ridge State School & Christian Outreach College
- Local neighbourhood park with playground equipment
- Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi & K-Mart Shopping Centres
- Local shops, medical centre & chemist within walking distance
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Ceiling & wall insulation. TV antenna & NBN ready. Natural gas to instantaneous hot water system, cooktop & heater point.
Garage Spaces: Double with remote control access
Shed: 3m x 3m Garden Shed
Tank: 10,000lt inground plumbed to laundry, WCs & outside tap
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Close to Middle Ridge State Primary School & Christian Outreach College. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi and K-Mart Shopping Centres. Close to child care, local shops, food outlets, chemist & medical centre.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.