Absolutely First Class from Location to Inclusions
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Not only is this unit perfectly positioned to enjoy breathtaking views of neighbouring parklands, but it is packed with luxury features that will surpass similar properties on the market today and in the future. No need to comprise on space as this generous unit offers accommodation over 2 levels with multiple living spaces and it could comfortably accommodate a multi generational household.
Light filled and spacious, this new 3 bedroom unit sits at the rear of a recently completed high-end duplex complex. The main living is on the second storey with commanding views from every window. From here you can step outside onto the deck which will become your favourite spot to enjoy the views, either with coffee in the mornings or sunsets with a cocktail. The second living space downstairs flows out to the undercover alfresco, which is perfect for entertaining.
- 2 spacious living/dining areas
- 3 built-it bedrooms (1 upstairs; 2 down)
- 2 indulgent bathrooms (ensuite, main & powder)
- Generous kitchen with stone benchtops & feature breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances including 90cm freestanding stove with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Covered private alfresco space with ceiling fan
- Second story deck offers the perfect view platform
- Hardwearing porcelain tiles with carpet to bedrooms
- Quality blinds throughout
- 2 x Reverse cycle air conditioners (in each living area)
- Double garage with remote control access
- Natural Gas to instantaneous hot water system, 1 heater point & cooktop
- Walking distance to Gabbinbar and Middle Ridge State Schools
- Extensive walking tracks & superb parkland at your door
- Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi, K-Mart & High Street Shopping Centres all close by
This exceptional unit can be yours today, but if you have interest in purchasing this truly unique complex and buy both, please contact the agent to discuss this possibility further.
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: Unit
Unit: 243m2 (26 sqs )approx
Insulated ceiling & walls. Insulation between floors. 8'6" to 13' ceilings. 2 x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners. Ceiling fan to alfresco. TV ariel. Natural gas for heating, cooking and HWS,NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: Double with remote control access
Walking distance to Gabbinbar and Middle Ridge State Primary Schools. Convenient shopping at Woolworths at the Ridge, Aldi, K-Mart & High Street Shopping Centres. Close to local shops, chemist and medical centre. Enjoy extensive walking tracks & superb parkland.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.