Peaceful Location With Views & Teenagers Retreat - The Perfect Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A desirable and peaceful Rangeville address close to schools, shops and parkland in gorgeous tree lined street, an ideal northern orientation, and heaps of space for families to spread out, are key attributes of this immaculate home. Set on a fully fenced 652m2 block with heaps of yard space for kids to play and three great outdoor entertainment areas for the whole family to enjoy.
Spacious and light filled, with easy access onto both the front and rear entertaining areas, the main living room is located upstairs. From here stunning views over Toowoomba can be enjoyed. While a lower level rumpus room complete with kitchenette and bathroom is the perfect teenagers retreat. With a choice of living spaces both inside and out, there is room for all the family to relax.
- 2 living rooms (rumpus with kitchenette)
- Updated kitchen boasts stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- 4 generous bedrooms (1 built-in; 2 WIR)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 covered outdoor entertaining spaces
- Double lockup garage with extra storage space
- 6,000lt of combined rainwater storage for outside use
- Garden shed
- Gas heater point (downstairs) and reverse cycle air conditioners (family and master bed)
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 652m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner (family & master bed). Ceiling fan (x 1) to bedroom. Gas heater point.
Garage Spaces: Double
Tank: 6,000lt combined aboveground for yard use
Shed: Garden Shed
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza and Woolworths at the Range. Close to Rangeville State Primary school and Picnic Point.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.