Breathtaking Escarpment Views Will Be An Impressive Drawcard
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting tantalizing glimpses of Table Top Mountain and the valley below, this architecturally inspired home has been wrapped in beautiful western red cedar, giving it a rich, bold exterior that sits comfortably with the surrounding bushland. Spread over multiple levels, with those spectacular views on offer from most rooms, this home sits on a large 2,007m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Entering at street level, you will be delighted by the hardwood floors that flow through the living spaces and then out onto the expansive deck and verandah. A sophisticated neutral decor makes the most of the high ceilings and natural light, while glamorous updates to bathrooms are an added bonus.
- 2 living zones (including separate lounge or media room)
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living zone
- Classic white kitchen in 2pac with timber benchtop
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- 4 built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
- 2 bathrooms / 3 WCs
- Large covered deck perfect for entertaining
- Double garage with internal access
- 13,000lt rainwater tank connected to tap in kitchen & on deck
- Natural gas to HWS, cooking & 2 heater points (both living rooms)
- Air conditioners in family living zone and 3 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Well known for its thermal protection, the Western Red Cedar cladding offers sustainability & acoustic absorption capabilities
- Close to Rangeville State Primary School & High Street Plaza
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 2,007m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners to main living & 3 bedrooms. Natural gas to HWS, cooktop & 2 heater points. Ceilings Fans throughout, Irrigation system.
Garage Spaces: Double
Rainwater Tank: 13,000lt tank to kitchen tap & tap on deck
Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza and Woolworths at the Range. Close to Rangeville State Primary school and Picnic Point.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Separate Dining
See all features
2,007m² / 0.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.