High Demand Location At Affordable Price
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Situated in much sort after Rangeville neighbourhood, in quiet, tree lined street, this typical 1950's built home is within walking distance to Picnic Point, Rangeville State Primary School and High Street Plaza. Updates to the kitchen and bathrooms have been made, but it still boasts original Timber floors. A good sized backyard with 5m x 3m shed and has room for the kids to play.
Perfect for investors who will love the opportunity to add such a great property to their portfolio, but it will also be attractive to home buyers looking to move into a great neighbourhood.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Lounge with gas heater point
- Eat-in kitchen
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- 3 car accommodation in tandem under carport
- 680m2 fully fenced yard with rear access
- 5m x 3m shed
- TV Antenna and NBN ready
- Enjoy local dining at Picnic Point Cafe & Restaurant, Aromas Cafe, Piccolo Papa Pizzeria, Mr Lins Noode & Chinese and Thia on High Street
- Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza and The Range Shopping Centre
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 680m2 approx
TV ariel & NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: Triple carport in tandem
Shed: 5m x 3m shed
Fully fenced yard with rear access. Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza and Woolworths at the Range. Close to Rangeville State Primary school, St Josephs College and Picnic Point.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.