Cute Brick With Modern Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a Rangeville location with the High Street Shopping Centre and Rangeville State Primary School close by, this smart brick & tiled roof home sits on a 620m2 fully fenced block surrounded by manicured lawns.
Clever updates see original features matched with a clean modern interior for an impressive outcome. The original timber floors are a feature throughout. They connect seamlessly with the large under cover deck at the rear, and add warmth to the neutral white walls and new joinery.
This home will surprise and delight all who visit.
- Good size living room overlooks the front yard
- 3 large bedrooms
- Impressive bathroom
- A well thought out kitchen offers great storage and efficient layout
- Quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Dining room adjoins kitchen
- Covered rear deck is perfect for alfresco dining
- Front patio is perfect for morning coffee
- 2 car accommodation - carport & lockup garage
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners (main bedroom & living)
- Ceiling fans (2 x bedrooms)
- Security screens
- Quality blinds & curtains
- 3m x 3m garden shed
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 620m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. 2 x Reverse cycle air conditioners & 2 x ceiling fans. Security screens. NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: 2 cars - single lockup garage & single carport
Sheds: 3m x 3m garden shed
Fully fenced yard. Convenient shopping at High Street Plaza and Woolworths at the Range. Close to Rangeville State Primary school and Picnic Point.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.