First Class Renovation in Desirable Location
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Just a short stroll from the Waterbird Habitat this low set brick veneer home has recently undergone a transformation which will captivate all who inspect. Situated in a quiet, leafy street on a fully fenced 689m2 block surrounded by established and well maintained homes, this sensational renovation has made the most of the home's architectural features, with finishes selected to be both hardwearing and glamorous. Close to Rangeville State Primary School and the High Street Shopping Centre, this home is sure to sell quickly.
- 2 living rooms
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms
- Study nook
- Indulgent bathroom with generous bath for soaking & separate shower
- Dream kitchen with heaps of storage, pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Laundry boasts custom joinery with more storage & drying rail
- Stone benchtops are a feature throughout
- Covered outdoor area has room for dining & lounging
- 2 car accommodation
- Aboveground rainwater tank
- 3kW solar system
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Quality blinds & curtains
- Central location close to schools, shops & parkland
Property Features & Amenities
Property Type: House
Land: 689m2 approx
Insulated ceilings. Reverse cycle air conditioner. TV antenna & NBN ready.
Garage Spaces: Double Carport
Rainwater Tank: Aboveground tank plumbed
Fully fenced and landscaped yard. Close to the Waterbird Habitat & Garnett Lehmann Park (which features children's playground, bushland & designated dog off-leash area) & extensive walking tracks that lead all the way to Lake Annand. Close to Rangeville State Primary School. Centrally located between the Range Shopping Centre & High Street Plaza to the north, with Aldi, The Ridge & K-Mart to the south.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.